Total Pageviews


Zim walks off the phils

This is Evan Manuel

My blog devoted to our hometown baseball team, the Washington Nationals, written by Evan Manuel of Tenleytown DC.

Monday, August 22, 2011

Pitching rules

In this league pitching wins divisions. Its too bad the Nats have only 2 good pitchers Strasburg and Zimmermann. And I know what you're thinking. I said yesterday That Zimermann was bad but then i looked at his stats and they are good. The Nats have pitching on the way but it will be a while. The Phillies have 4 pitchers that would be one starters on every team. Plus a pitcher Named Vance Worley who is 9-1 with a 3.67 ERA. YIKES. GO NATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On a other note I read a lot of my dads posts on his blog"Carolina and Hellenic Blue" and I am sorry about the names mix up. For example Jason Coffey. Go Nats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment